Hello. I am Sharon, founder of the Individual Therapy Clinic. I am an Accredited Psychotherapist and Accredited EMDR Therapist.
I have a broad range of clinical experience that includes several years of working as a Psychotherapist in private inpatient hospitals, NHS and private outpatient settings and in private practice. I am trained in specialised therapeutic interventions and I have a special interest in working with complex trauma.
It is with my warmth, compassion and intellectual rigour that I aim to create a safe therapeutic environment to facilitate in creating positive change.
Some of the difficulties I work with include:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Eating Disorders
- Self-esteem difficulties
- Relationship issues
- Hearing Voices
I am committed to Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and keep my skills and training up to date. I abide by the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP) ethical framework for good practice.
I devote my energy, enthusiasm and resources to the Individual Therapy Clinic. Since it’s opening in 2016, I have successfully helped people from all around the world to achieve their desired therapeutic goals.
Feel free to contact me by telephone at 07517 429832 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, to found out more. I look forward to working with you.
- BSc (hons) Psychology
- MSc Counselling Psychology
- Clinical Supervision Certificate
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR) trained (all parts completed)
- EMDR Child and Adolescent training (basic and advanced level)
- R-TEP G-TEP EMDR trained
- Mentalization-Based Treatment Training- Basic
- PTSD and Trauma Certificate
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (MBCT) training
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) Certificate
- Life coaching Diploma
- Accredited registered member of British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Accredited member of EMDR Association UK & Ireland
- Member of Trauma Aid UK
Sharon is an Accredited and registered member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR) Association UK & Ireland.
For booking, please email email@example.com or call 07517 429832.